The transition accelerates
Join us Wednesday 24 – Friday 26 August in Melbourne, Australia for the Ammonia Energy Conference 2022 – Australia. This event is organised by AEA Australia, with support from Monash University and CSIRO.
Our hybrid event will run over two-and-a-half days based at CSIRO Clayton, including:
- Two-day speaking program (Wed 24 – Thurs 25) accessible to in-person and virtual registrants (catered with morning/afternoon breaks and lunch)
- Drinks reception for all in-person registrants (Wed 24, 6PM)
- Conference dinner (Thurs 25, 7PM, ticket can be purchased separately)
- Half-day project tours & safety demonstrations (Fri 26 Aug, AM)
- Proceedings of the Korean 2nd Green Ammonia Conference to be streamed in auditorium after our event closes (Fri 26 Aug, PM)
- Virtual access to speaking program (live & recordings)
- Space available for research posters to be displayed
- Limited sponsorship packages available (includes dinner & drinks reception)
The fourth edition of our annual Australian event will explore the amazing strides being taken to develop Australia’s own ammonia energy industry. We are entering a critical phase of the transition, where steel needs to go into the ground, long-term agreements signed and full supply chains established. The challenge is no longer proving ammonia’s potential, but using the combined skills, expertise and enthusiasm of our wider network to bring the transition to life.
Our speaking program reflects a busy, challenging but exciting time for ammonia energy. We will celebrate progress, and also take stock to reflect on key lessons learnt in developing projects to date.
Registration costs are shown below, with the early-bird rate available until 5 August. AEA Members and employees of AEA Member organisations receive a 25% discount on registration for the in-person event, and free access to our virtual live stream (& event recordings). More details on AEA Membership can be found here: you are of course welcome to sign up as a Member immediately to receive the discounted registration rate.
|Early-bird price (until Aug 5)||Regular price (from Aug 5)|
|(AUD, includes GST)||(AUD, includes GST)|
|Industry (event only, dinner allocation full)||550||660|
|Academic (event only, dinner allocation full)||275||375|
|Student (event only, dinner allocation full)||110||165|
|(Virtual access to speaking program) Industry||220||220|
|(Virtual access with AEA Members discount) Industry||165||165|
|(Virtual access to speaking program) Academic and Students||110||110|